I think Moss hurt his knee. Maybe his ACL, but I'm not for sure on that. As for Hester I'm not for sure on his injury. I'm wanting to say a leg or ankle injury but take my word on it.
moss sprained knee...hester prob just a pulled hamstring...id say he sits for wake but will be back, dont know bout moss though...prob 2-3 weeks or more
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I think Moss hurt his knee. Maybe his ACL, but I'm not for sure on that. As for Hester I'm not for sure on his injury. I'm wanting to say a leg or ankle injury but take my word on it.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I agree, but the job of the QB is to keep his composure, he got frustrated early, and it continued throughout the game. Really though the only player on Techs team that I can't stand is Jimmy Williams, I don't like the way he plays or the way he handles himself on the field. He is a great player but to much of a showboat for my taste.
that sucks...even though the back up RB did a good job tonight even in the situation he was in
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
did you see all the BLING BLING on moss, (sorry i think bling bling is what the younglins are sayin these days)...gee i wonder how he could afford that gold cross neckless, he must have a great work study job.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Nobody laid down and died tonight, VT just got a good taste of the Number 1 defense in the nation, instead of the patsy defenses they've been playing before. So, chalk another one up for the "Chokies!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
nope...they got hit in the mouth and laid down
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Uh, yep....they laid down because the #1 defense in college football laid them down....bottom line. See ya in the Peach Bowl.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
man I have to give it to you gcdevil, your taking this pretty well. does you dorm room have holes in the wall??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
gee i wonder how he could afford that gold cross neckless
[/ QUOTE ]
Mega bought it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Davie hinted that he thoought that Moss's injury was much more than a sprain.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks